Recently I purchased a copy of Bad Boys II for the PC. I know. It's a shit game, but I had some fun memories of playing the promotional copy that was given out about 12 years ago that I decided to buy a full copy. At first I tried to obtain it via "sources" but every time I attempted to play, I was greeted with the message "Error during babel installation". I tried everything I knew at that time, various registry edits, checking for conflicts, reinstalling, searching Google and even the method I'm about to show you now. For some weird reason it works now, but didn't seem to work back then. Anyway, I ended giving up on the game, coming to the conclusion that it probably wasn't work because it was a copied game.
I then came across the game on eBay for about £1.99. I decided to buy it, hoping that it would work...and if it didn't, oh well. Not much of a loss. I ordered the game and installed it. To my annoyance, it failed to work. I decided to contact the supplier of the game and I was told